Sunday, October 24, 2010

Twin Pregnancy Blog - Oct 24, 2010 - Week 22 - "Maternity shots"

We decided to do our maternity shooting ourselves rather than paying professionals. It's not too difficult to mimick professional effects with a decent photo-editor. And doing it ourselves makes it more personal. Plus, we can do the shooting whenever we wanted.

I've a bunch of ideas for shot poses but they require an indoors studio environment which we just don't have. I'll have to see if I can find a shop that would sell me a large piece of white fabric for cheap (to use as backdrop).

In the meantime, my wife and I decided to have some fun and went outdoors for a couple of shots.

DSC_0118
DSC_0081
DSC_0083

DSC_0123
DSC_0126-1
DSC_0128

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, can't wait for lil' Hyun and Su Jr.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously, "annoymous"? jason, i'll pay you $100 if you name your kids that. make that $100 for EACH twin :)
    this is lily, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I'm going to name them Hyun and Su Jr, I might as well call them Kimchi and Stone-Pot-Rice!

    ReplyDelete