Friday, January 28, 2011

Twins Blog - Jan. 27, 2011 - "It's my party and I'll cry if I want to, cry if I want to..."

We heard Ethan cry for the first time today. He's been pulling out his vent tube everyday. Sometimes, twice a day. So they put him on CPAP which freed his throat to enable him to make noises! Needless to say, it was music to our ears. Sounded like a tiny little kitten. We're told that we should rest as much as possible because once the boys come home, their crying will be non-stop. In response to that, I say bring it on. I would rather be annoyed by constant crying than be worried about their ventilators and feeding tubes, etc.

Aidan is still on the vent. But he's improving steadily. That is, the vent settings are decreasing everyday. Hopefully, it won't be long before we hear Aidan's cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment